High Pressure - Plural Component - Direct Impingement - Mechanical Purge
PENTECH, INC.'s Spray guns are extremely simple to operate, very compact, light weight, highly maneuverable, with the lowest parts count in the industry.
For the Spray Operator:
Superior mix quality ensures you're achieving the full potential of the coatings manufacture's material.
Simple to operate, lightweight and maneuverable.
Only requires three tools to operate(5/16” spin tight, 5/16” wrench, and a pin-vise).
Minimal parts count allows easy identification and rapid service.
5 minutes to flush and clean at the end of the day.
No valving rod and PCD adjustment are necessary.
Extremely flexible 24" whip hose assembly reduces operator fatigue and increases maneuverability.
For the Company:
Our Spray Guns combine the features of multiple expensive guns into one versatile unit.
Lower entry cost and greatly reduced maintenance costs than our competitors.
Save money by greatly reducing coatings consumption due to precise placement of spray pattern.
Lower maintenance prices.
Greater ease of use and service reduces your downtime. This increased efficiency reduces job costs.
Eliminates the cost of replacing expensive electrically heated whip hoses, damaged by flexing, by using extremely flexible, short, and inexpensive whip hoses attached to the gun.
|MG Gun||BD Gun||Palm Gun|
|The compact lightweight maneuverable lowest parts count spray gun||The high output gun for large jobs.||Designed for the Navy, the Palmgun has been replaced by the MG Spray Gun.|
|Min Output||1 lb/min (.4536 kg)||1 lb/min (.4536 kg)||1 lb/min (.4536 kg)|
|Max Output||23 lbs/min (10.43kg)||40 lbs./min (18.14 kg)||6 lbs./min (2.7 kg)|
|Height||6 ½" (16.51 cm)||6 3/4" (17.15 cm)||6" (15.24 cm)|
|Width||2" (5.08 cm)||2 5/8" (6.67 cm)||2" (5.08 cm)|
|Length||2 ¾" (6.99 cm)||4 1/4" (10.80 cm)||3 ½" (8.89 cm)|
|Weight||1.9Lbs. (0.86kg)||2.5Lbs. (1.13 kg)||2.5Lbs. (0.79 kg)|
- Simple operation, easy set-up and maintenance
- Versatile – Sprays Polyurea Coatings, Urethane, and Spray Foams
- Inexpensive to service, industries lowest rebuild cost
- Less than 5 minute clean up
- Requires 3 minutes to change PCD
- Will dispense materials at 1:1 through 4:1 ratios
- Round Spray Pattern and Variable Flow rates.
- Excellent Mix
- Lowest Cost Mix Package (pattern control disc mix module)
- Adapter blocks and fittings to connect to any make of proportioner
- Coupling Block with material shut-off valves allows leakage free disconnect from gun
- Extremely flexible 24” whip hose assembly
- Valving Rod & PCD require no adjustment
- Rebuild-able check valves
- Shipboard / Offshore
- Refinery / Pipe / Tank
- Bridge / Architectural
- Truck Bed Liners
- Automotive Ground Effects
- Secondary containment
- In Mold Coatings, Scenic Theaming
- Foam Insulation and Roofing
- EPS hard-coating